Design and construction of fixed infrastructure to secure communication and Information systems for the Armed Forces
Cegelec Défense Infrastructures & Réseaux proposes various infrastructure solutions to protect Armed Forces communication and transmission systems:
- Production of hardened “TEMPEST” shelters, including power generators and air-conditioning systems with BC protection,
- Free-standing Faraday cages with reinforced power generators and air-conditioning systems,
- Civil engineering and road and utilities works,
- Production of free-standing Faraday cages, with electromagnetic protection interfaces, including energy, signals, fluids and access points,
- Production and distribution of power and air-conditioning,
- IT networks, fire protection,
- Fixtures and fittings relating to all trades and securing the premises,
- Maintenance of power, air-conditioning, electromagnetic -protection, lightning-protection, fire-protection systems,
- Active systems for lightning protection (storm detectors, switches with high isolation power).
Download the Fixed Infrastructure System Sheet for more details.